• This policy covers how IndianMedInfo treats personal information that IndianMedInfo collects and receives, including information related to your past use of IndianMedInfo products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or mobile number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
• This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that IndianMedInfo does not own or control, or to people that IndianMedInfo does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use General
• IndianMedInfo collects personal information when you register with our mobile application when you use IndianMedInfo products or services, when you visit IndianMedInfo pages. IndianMedInfo may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
• When you register we ask for information such as your name, mobile number, email address, birth date, gender, zip code, occupation. For some products and services we may also ask for your address. Once you register with IndianMedInfo and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
• IndianMedInfo collects information about your transactions with us and with some of our business partners, including information about your use of products and services that we offer.
• IndianMedInfo uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfil your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
IndianMedInfo does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
• We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with IndianMedInfo under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help IndianMedInfo communicate with you about offers from IndianMedInfo and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
• We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you sign up for a free membership. When filling forms or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or health insurance details and payment information, where applicable. You may visit our site anonymously; however certain sections are available to members only. We ask you to share your medical information due to the nature of our services. You may voluntarily provide this information or choose not to.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
• To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
• To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
• To process transactions (your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the services or information requested)
• To send periodic emails (The email address you provide when requesting information, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your request, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.)
• To formulate your treatment and travel plan (Your medical history and other medical information helps us give you the best treatment plan. We may share this information with some of our partners that you pre-approve to help us provide the services of the site.)
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving emails that you receive from us, you may ask us to remove you from our list by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter or send your personal information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties legally agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for research and marketing purposes.